Tie dye Summer Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
As part of our Adire adventure, we are giving Tie Dye lessons this summer.
For 1 hour your kids learn up to 5 Cool Tie Dye Techniques, for LIFE!
- Tie to Knot method,
- Spiral Method,
- 2x Marble method, and
- Rainbow method
Materials provided as part of the workshop include:
1. 3x Coloured dye bottles
2. 100% Cotton Fabric
3. UnikBlends Handmade bag (repurposed)
4. A pair of socks
6. Elastic bands
7. Protective hand gloves
8. Take away plastic bags for tie dyed products
Each child gets to leave the workshop with a tie dyed bag, socks, T-shirt and a plain fabric that can be converted into an accessory of their choice.
***After Workshop Action***
- The tie dyed products will come home wet and need to be kept in this condition for up to 6hours to get good results.
- After 6 - 8 hours, products need to be rinsed with water individually i.e. one by one, either by hand or in the washing machine.
DO NOT WASH OR RINSE TIE DYED CLOTHES WITH OTHER CLOTHES AND FOR LONG LASTING RESULTS, HAND WASH IS BEST.
All dyes are provided by Ayble Fabric Dye which you can readily buy online for future DIY Tie Dye projects.
- Tie Dye Summer Workshop€10€100€0